Friday, September 10, 2010

Queue CSI: Miami Intro Music

-OR-
Well... It looks like the deadline... Came sooner than he though.
YEEAAAAHH!
So, I've certainly given some thought as to what I should write on here. In a way, my anonymity is a hindrance, because there are things that I could talk about... But then it would just be too easy to figure me out. Not that I necessarily go out of my way to hid it, but it has been comforting to know that I can have a venue that is free from everyone's preconceived notions of me.

I may decide to break my self imposed restrictions, provided I have a reason to.

I have decided that in the near future, I am going to try a little challenge for myself. You see, I have a hard time writing. Not the thought process in and of itself, but just getting it all down and polished enough to where I feel comfortable with sharing.

Since these past months have been all about trying new things and (slowly) getting out of my shell, I've decided that I am going to try to do something that I NEVER do. I'm going to commit myself to posting one article on this site a day for three days straight. And its going to be 500 words or more.

Please, if anyone has any ideas... I could use them. I still need some time, but in the interest of me kicking myself into gear, I'm going to state on here that I'll start no later than next Friday.

That gives me one week. I'm freaking out, man.

No comments:

Post a Comment